Peacecraft Vanilla Whitelist Server

Hey guys, Steve and I are playing on a white-listed vanilla* server at peacecraft-ec.net:25566 and would love to have some more people join us. If you'd like to play just reply to this topic and we'll add you!
(we're on 1.4.6)

* Steve added chat colors and channels from the main server just for fun, but it doesn't affect gameplay

Comments

• If no one is using the regular Peacecraft server, why don't we just turn it off for now. It makes no sense to keep spawning new servers while keeping the old one up if it's not being used regularly. Just to be clear I have no problems with this new vanilla server, I just don't want us splitting the already limited resources again if we can avoid it.
  • That's probably the plan for eventually, but for now people are using the current server (like jdog and his friends), and I don't think it should really be shut down until plans for the future are final. In a way, this is sorta a test to see if there's any interest in the idea, and it's an idea to replace the regular server.
  • In regards to the old vanilla server, I'm giving Little Rob access as a server admin. Since he loves it to death, and doesn't wanna see it die off, he wants to help try an resurrect it. I have no interest in it anymore, and it looks like Steve has lost interest as well, so we'll add to the server asdmin team, lol.
  • Editedcub said:

In regards to the old vanilla server, I'm giving Little Rob access as a server admin. Since he loves it to death, and doesn't wanna see it die off, he wants to help try an resurrect it. I have no interest in it anymore, and it looks like Steve has lost interest as well, so we'll add to the server asdmin team, lol.
    Sounds cool, I'm interested in what he's gonna do with it. If he wants I can get the new plugin I had made setup on it. It's basically the same with some updated asthetics and a lack of certain features such as economy, and lots aren't bound specifically to towns.
  • May I please be whitelisted?.
  • sam said:

May I please be whitelisted?.
    Whitelisted.
  • please whitelist me
  • orthorn said:

please whitelist me
    Done
  • Would like to be white listed! will come check it out ^^
  • Little_Rob said:

Would like to be white listed! will come check it out ^^
    Added