New Forums

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can't find the button to organize all the newest posts/unread!

Comments

• Due to security issues, among other issues, the forum software has been changed to FluxBB. Just about everything has been imported, so don't worry about creating new accounts.

Post problems or questions here. A current issue is with nested quotes not quite being converted, so if you find any messed up topic pages post them here.
  • Update: Site has been organized in preparation for when the new site is ready. The forums are at forums.peacecraft-ec.com and the dynmap will be at map.peacecraft-ec.com/bukkit
  • Update: Some users have expressed dislike for the new forum software. That coupled with the fact that it is a bit lacking feature-wise has lead me to change it once again to MyBB, this time hopefully for good. Report any problems you have.
  • Not to sound rude, but why do we have a new port? If they got ours? Everyone keeps complaining about not being able to use it
  • Little_Rob' pid='5486' dateline='1359562568' said:

Not to sound rude, but why do we have a new port? If they got ours? Everyone keeps complaining about not being able to use it
    a) It was easier to setup on FTB that way and keep it updated.

b) It was planned to be changed to a permanent URL (which it has been now) anyway
  • Old post dude.

I'm happy with the bukkit URL :p