The Ender World

On the 1/03/2013 the Ender world will be reset to allow more players to slay the dragon.

I have had many questions about the enderdragon, including could i respawn it. However all the towers are now broken and would need a reset to fix.

Comments

• well, the ender farm was good while it lasted
  • Netherworld too. Will be reset on next update
  • Because of the newest update coming out (Minecraft Client).

The EnderWorld will start having common resets from the start of next month.

I'm sorry about the EnderFarm, I know a few of you love it! as do i! However we can't keep it the same for months on end. we need a boss fight!

Goodluck.
  • Little_Rob' pid='5698' dateline='1361074096' said:

Because of the newest update coming out (Minecraft Client).

The EnderWorld will start having common resets from the start of next month.

I'm sorry about the EnderFarm, I know a few of you love it! as do i! However we can't keep it the same for months on end. we need a boss fight!

Goodluck.
    make two ends :lol:
  • What just because of a xp farm?

No, The point of the enderworld is to slay the Enderdragon. Sorry steve.
  • Ender Farm Is Already Gone :(
  • Just how much of a time investment is building an Ender/EXP farm?..
  • swarmjag' pid='5711' dateline='1361144482' said:

Just how much of a time investment is building an Ender/EXP farm?..
    Have to get all the wood, iron, etc to make 9 stacks pistons, then all the tripwire hooks, string, dust, vines, wood products, etc. Then, need to get a double chest of wool and a double chest of snow for building blocks. Finally, build a long bridge out into the end, build the farm bottom, build up to the level endermen should fall at, add the vines there, and build all the many spawn floors.

It takes a while.
  • It's only about 3 hours or so by yourself, can easily be cut down to 1hr with 1-2 people helping.
  • The Enderworld and netherworld will now be reset due to 1.5