New problem

Hi all,

The server is having constant problems, caused by MiscPeripherals and I can't think of how to fix it right now. I only got 4 hours of real bad sleep, and i need to try and get some more.

So far there isn't any real helpful posts on the FTB forum. If you want to hunt it down for yourselves, here's the error log:

2013-02-23 07:38:28 [FINEST] [MiscPeripherals] Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod MiscPeripherals
2013-02-23 07:38:28 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A critical problem occured registering the ASM transformer class miscperipherals.asm.OverrideIfLoadedTransformer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: miscperipherals.asm.OverrideIfLoadedTransformer
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.registerTransformer(RelaunchClassLoader.java:77)
at miscperipherals.core.MiscPeripherals.onLoad(MiscPeripherals.java:167)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:351)
at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:83)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:174)
... 34 more
2013-02-23 07:38:28 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item miscperipherals.block.ItemBlockMultiTile(1229) owned by MiscPeripherals
2013-02-23 07:38:28 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item miscperipherals.block.ItemBlockMultiTile(1230) owned by MiscPeripherals
2013-02-23 07:38:28 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item miscperipherals.item.ItemMulti(26710) owned by MiscPeripherals

Comments

• Well it looks like Misc Peripherals doing something stupid and causing the server to have an NPE. My only suggestion at this point it to try uploading a fresh copy of misc. peripherals to the mods folder and see if that helps. Other wise the only thing I can think of is Tick Threading is incompatible with Misc Peripherals.
  • OK, the server is up, and running on the new version, 5.1.1. We had a critical failiure between Redpower 2, MIscPeripherals, and a new experimental mod, TIckThreading. Therefore, until it is more evolved, TickThreading won't be used on our server.

Hopefully we won't have any real serious issues for the forseeable future.
  • ok, new problem, Twilight Forest is having trouble that is causing the server to go wonky. so we dont have much choice but to regen the twilight forest earlier than expected.

sorry for all this guys.
  • I'm currently in the twilight forest will it put me back at spawn or will i spawn elsewhere