My Complaint

My farm just outside of the Wilderness has been greifed yet again.

I've tried to report it to an admin but I haven't personally seen any admins online for awhile, which is stupid.

To those that know my farm, I closed/locked the doors for a reason due to being griefed and noobs not replanting my crops and yet they still break in.
SO CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!

Thankyou

Comments

• I did something for you, check your farm
  • skitsofrenic' pid='5965' dateline='1367546816' said:

I've tried to report it to an admin but I haven't personally seen any admins online for awhile, which is stupid.

To those that know my farm, I closed/locked the doors for a reason due to being griefed and noobs not replanting my crops and yet they still break in.

Thankyou

That sucks man. I wish there was something I could do for you griefers always piss me off.
  • skitsofrenic' pid='5965' dateline='1367546816' said:

Thankyou

I apologize for being absent. I've had a few things come up in my life recently that I need to get sorted. Unfortunately, I have no power over Rolling back grief, but I will inspect the area ASAP.

Dear Steve or Rob: Players "coolj175" and "RetroGamer981" should be completely rolled back and banned upon interrogation.
  • Steven is right, everybody have their own lifes, nobody is 100% in peacecraft, when they play you can cry and complain all what you want, but just be patient until they come here

Note: I can't rollback or check griefs, but I rollbacked crops the way I could do it, I had a lot of seeds and they had no use

Note of the note: For staff: I also rollbacked the rest of the wheat and food from wilderness, because it was griefed, but no worries about that you will not find the griefer, I left a spot in the glass house of wheat (It was griefed too)
    Coords of the glass house of wheat -1303, 355
  • mSteven' pid='5971' dateline='1367640219' said:

[quote='skitsofrenic' pid='5965' dateline='1367546816']

Thankyou

I apologize for being absent. I've had a few things come up in my life recently that I need to get sorted. Unfortunately, I have no power over Rolling back grief, but I will inspect the area ASAP.

Dear Steve or Rob: Players "coolj175" and "RetroGamer981" should be completely rolled back and banned upon interrogation.
    [/quote]

Taken care of last night
  • Can't play so late at night anymore. You guys live out of my time zone. wile it's afternoon for you it's 12-5am for me lol.
  • thankyou guys
  • Right now it's 6:30 pm here in Mexico City Time Zone, and there should be like...

11:30?