Latest Crashes

Hi all,

I have looked at the latest crash logs, and have discovered that Redpower and Thermal Expansion do not play together at all, hence the following error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileFrame cannot be cast to thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitEnergy
at thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitEnergy.updateGrid(TileConduitEnergy.java:395)
at thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitEnergy.updateGridIfNull(TileConduitEnergy.java:416)
at thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitEnergy.breakBlock(TileConduitEnergy.java:170)
at thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitRoot.w_(TileConduitRoot.java:46)
at zz.a(Chunk.java:1049)
at yc.a(World.java:2836)
at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileFrameMoving.dropBlock(TileFrameMoving.java:258)
at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileFrameMoving.g(TileFrameMoving.java:314)
at yc.h(World.java:2153)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

What I gather from this error, is that someone is using the Redstone Conduits from Thermal Expansion on a frame quarry, and Redpower is having a fit.

If this is the case, then I am sorry to say this, but the player in chargge of this machine needs to change this post-haste.... Otherwise the server is gonna keep blowing up.

Thank you for your understanding.