WTF map?

What the bloody hell? Why do we have a white-list now? What happened to Spawn, the user shops, the protection?

I'm so confused.

Comments

• As I PMed to you, some changes are going on. The old map is still available, so don't worry, but the server might be unavailable for a while.
  • Hell, When im on nothing happens, but I go for a week or two and see what happens
    [hr]
    And what changes are you talking about?
  • Can I get whitelisted, I want to continue with my castle/lots/town/village
  • Certainly was a shock to see this morning. No warning, just BAM new map taking over the old one, plus "Cool Story" written at the new spawn. I thought for sure someone hacked the server. I want to get back in ASAP.
  • Given all of the work Mizu and I put into our projects..I really hope what I'm seeing doesn't mean a map change...

We don't need it, there is an insane amount of material left.

And I just noticed what Stevice there said.

Although I hope that that area there is only a small part, because if the whole map has been switched over..then that's a piss lot of work right down the drain.
  • We're going to have the old world still available for use, but we're doing changes as rob seems to be pretty much inactive and we currently only have ~5 players total, which isn't really a good thing.
  • Alrighty guys sorry for the confusion but I forgot to tell you all.. Due to robs inactivity i'm now managing peacecraft in robs place.. The map you all wish to play is still there we just have another map in place of it. Theres a portal to it so no prob. So the server won't be up prob till like monday at max.. I can prob get it up tomorrow... soo Yup! Any questions just let me know.
  • Steveice10' pid='6035' dateline='1370755424' said:

We're going to have the old world still available for use, but we're doing changes as rob seems to be pretty much inactive and we currently only have ~5 players total, which isn't really a good thing.

Well Rob did just have a kid. That's probably why.
    zachtheattack97' pid='6036' dateline='1370755710' said:

Alrighty guys sorry for the confusion but I forgot to tell you all.. Due to robs inactivity i'm now managing peacecraft in robs place.. The map you all wish to play is still there we just have another map in place of it. Theres a portal to it so no prob. So the server won't be up prob till like monday at max.. I can prob get it up tomorrow... soo Yup! Any questions just let me know.
    Can the current active members get white-listed before then. Just to get it out of the way before you push the new map live.
  • I agree with Mizu. I was out because I had bimonthly exams, but they finished so I want to return
  • The whitelist is only there to bug-test anything that's been changed and to prepare everything. It will be removed after that is done.
  • I can be the Guinea Pig or the Lab Rat
  • Really Ian?

^__^;;
  • Yeah, I'll just store all my items in a safe place so I don't lose any important stuff
    [hr]
    Zack disappears for almost 2 or 3 months and then Boom, returns managing the bukkit server
    Thats rare
  • Well i got caught up with alot of other things like school and such. But I used to be an everyday player and an admin. Also i return managing the server.... But isn't that literally exactly what rob did.. Come out of no where and host it lol.
  • I know, let's see if your administration is good enough
  • The important part is that there is someone who wants to run the server, that is capable of doing it, and trustworthy enough to have mucking around on the back-end. As people get busy, if someone else can step up and run the server for a time, that's great! It's certainly better than getting too busy, or burned out and having the server suffer for it. So good luck Zach, may your reign be long and prosperous! ...or at least not disastrous.
  • No offense Rob but zach's administration gets better and better than yours
  • Haha thanks guys. Well theres good news! PeaceCraft has recently had a ton more players than its had in a while... Earlier today we had 18 people on.... I've gotten on in the past and seen maybe 6 max..... It's just the begining!
    - Zach
  • The last time we reached that amount of players we had serious problems with them
    I don't want to remember them
  • Indeed, I think 3 or 4 new guys kept lighting things on fire. Fire spread by users had to be disabled. Please disable it again if it was turned off.
    ;__;

I don't want my houses burned again.
  • Why didn't anyone warn me that switching back and forth from old map to new map deletes your inventory every time and you never get it back? Are the creepers staying for good in the new world?
  • At least they don't explode and grief

They don't right?
  • Pugiron' pid='6072' dateline='1371204612' said:

Why didn't anyone warn me that switching back and forth from old map to new map deletes your inventory every time and you never get it back? Are the creepers staying for good in the new world?
    When you go back to the old map, your old map inventory is restored, and vice versa.

Creepers will be staying, and they only do player damage not block damage.