Options

Make the place more friendly?..

[EDIT: This post was made after a really crappy day, having had a really crappy time, and coming across what, I still believe, was an unjust decision]
Deleted this, still won't return, mostly out of shame for being such an ass.

Comments

• I'm suggesting to all mods that we keep this thread as a reference of ignorance and how the general community probably feels right now. Lay back a bit, and step in their shoes for a little while, but at the same time reminding them that we're trying the hardest we can to fix all instabilities and glitches.

As for you iStormUK, sad to see you go, but at the same time, someone with as high a testosterone level as you to rant and write up an entire thread about everything you hate about us, I'm glad that I don't have to deal with you.
  • The server is unstable. All logging in's where you died have been Reimbursed to their prevoius inventory.
    Respawn command: It's fixed,and when you did it, I gave you 1000 to your demanding of a refund
    Building: Rollback? Rollbacks are deadly and Derek is working is [ ] off to get it good.
    Enforcing the no griefing rules. - As far as I know unless the people knew WHO griefed it, its useless.
    Ticketing new people - I never tried ticketing, but just staring at the text box and waiting for a answer for people who actually spend their time helping you, is good enough for me.

I am sad to see you leave, but there are some reasons I pointed out that you are wrong. I hope you find your great server.

Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    skullgunner1 said:

The server is unstable. All logging in's where you died have been Reimbursed to their prevoius inventory.
    Respawn command: It's fixed,and when you did it, I gave you 1000 to your demanding of a refund
    Building: Rollback? Rollbacks are deadly and Derek is working is [ ] off to get it good.
    Enforcing the no griefing rules. - As far as I know unless the people knew WHO griefed it, its useless.
    Ticketing new people - I never tried ticketing, but just staring at the text box and waiting for a answer for people who actually spend their time helping you, is good enough for me.

I am sad to see you leave, but there are some reasons I pointed out that you are wrong. I hope you find your great server.

Thanks for your time.
    Just a point, but if I was supposed to get my stuff back, where was it, certainly not in my inventory. Though I thank you for the refund you gave me, again, apologies for being an ass people. Had a really bad week, and a particularly lousy day, no excuse for my behaviour tho
  • All people can change. I've been a [ ] sometimes in my day. But seroiusly, let that all behind. People will forgive you. And for that inventory, I politely PMed Derek about mine so you should do the same :) But Politely, not like "0mg my ubarz 9 diamonz ARE gOON! gIVE IT BACK TO meh or you face seroius DISTRUCTion"

I hope you come back. It's a nice server and if you been a [ ] lately, people will forgive you.

EDIT: I think what Derik does for you is restore you to a PREVOIUS inventory, not map, so he does not give you the items directly.