To anyone that sees this

It's been a hell of a long time since I posted here, and for that I apologize.  Life has been a real bitch lately, and I've had a number of personal issues to deal with.

The website is currently being worked on, and I'm hoping to have it up and running at some point.  I've figured out some of it, I'm just trying to run down errors.

The game server is still operational, as is the vanilla server, and I am in the process of getting back into the admin headspace (as I said, a lot of issues to deal with, lol).

Anyway, we were working on a 1.7.10 modpack, but with 1.8 mods being rolled out for 1.8.9, and 1.9 on the horizon, we're not entirely sure if we're gonna make a 1.7.10 release or not.  Plus, a move to 1.7 would mean a world reset, as the modlist as it is, is vastly different than 1.6.

Hang tight, and hang in there.  I'm doing everything I can to get the website back in working order.

Comments

• The main site should be back up now.
  • lol, steveice for the win.  what took him a bare few minutes wouldve taken me a lot longer, but i was close to the right track :)  But yeah, the site is back up now.

Now we need to work on getting things back to as close to the way it was as possible.