Free build

okay so at this moment the d man is working on free build, so I thought I'd lay down some ground rules.

NO;
tnt
bedrock
randomly placed obsidian
large flows of water or lava

follow the rules of the regular map, they will still be enforced.

the rules will be changed the closer the freebuild model comes to being completed.

Comments

• Will it be on a separate map that's linked via portals or is it gonna be on the current map?
  • Wolf Demon said:

Will it be on a separate map that's linked via portals or is it gonna be on the current map?
    Its already live, Wolf. Its a portal next to the spleef portal.
  • Free Build still obeys the rules and laws of the rest of the server, I.E Lava + Water to be places by Vets+
  • Some Douchebags have been littering the map with adminium :rolleyes:

I think derek needs to alter the /give system so that adminium is concidered to be a glitch block (cannot be given without hax).

This is too destructive of an issue to be debated over priveladges, adminium can only be broken by admins (and by wasting alot of time)
    and the damn things are all over freebuild!
  • swarmjag said:

Some Douchebags have been littering the map with adminium :rolleyes:

I think derek needs to alter the /give system so that adminium is concidered to be a glitch block (cannot be given without hax).

This is too destructive of an issue to be debated over priveladges, adminium can only be broken by admins (and by wasting alot of time)
    and the damn things are all over freebuild!
    I Agree.

There has been far far too much misuse of adminium in Freebuild.