i was wondering..

once someone is greifed is it posiable to see what items were taken or destroyed by the greifer? i lost some ores and alot of apples. i would like them back if possiable. and minecraftzeke lost alot of stuff also.

Comments

• As I understand, all mods can see is who interacted with the object, not what was taken. However, if you knew what was taken, I could give you some stuff to compensate as I am in the Anti-Grief Construction Corps.
  • I'm guessing since this was wilderness ( looting ) , it's kind of your own fault. Why not block over chests?
  • If he was building in the wilderness, I would hope that he had protected his chests somehow. Otherwise, there would be no reason to help.

I personally believe that somonar, for as long as he's been on, wouldn't overlook the possibilities of looters, and would protect his chests.

With that said, if it was a legitimate grief and someone was banned as a result, I would help you out. Otherwise, you're on your own.
  • Bullshit Satansbane!
    You offered to reimburse the person right out of your pocket, and then turn right around and deny assistance just because it wasnt a Real Grief.

Bullshit to you too UndeadNecro!
    UndeadNecro said:

I'm guessing since this was wilderness ( looting ) , it's kind of your own fault. Why not block over chests?
    You just blamed somonar for something that wasn't her fault.
    That is unimaginably disrespectfull and also uncalled for!

You two disgust me!
  • I'm sorry if I wasn't clear earlier swarm--I had offered to reimburse the items stolen under the assumption that she lost them by a griefer. I didn't retract my offer in the least. Not to mention the fact that I haven't been able to get on in the last week, and would have no ability to know the whole story.

Also, somo, I'm sorry to have put it that way. Once again, I did not know the whole story, so I had to word it that way.

Besides swarm, Griefing has many definitions. Breaking and placing blocks on/in a structure that is not your own is only one definition--others are foul language, racism, and looting.

With that said, I still offer to reimburse you for the items you lost, though I'd like to know the story first.

I hope to have cleared this up for you.
  • swarmjag said:

Bullshit Satansbane!
    You offered to reimburse the person right out of your pocket, and then turn right around and deny assistance just because it wasnt a Real Grief.

Bullshit to you too UndeadNecro!
    [quote author=UndeadNecro link=topic=1286.msg6473#msg6473 date=1310059582]
    I'm guessing since this was wilderness ( looting ) , it's kind of your own fault. Why not block over chests?
    You just blamed somonar for something that wasn't her fault.
    That is unimaginably disrespectfull and also uncalled for!

You two disgust me!
    [/quote]

What I meant is, if they didn't protect their chests with a block over their chests, it's really their fault that they got looted. If they -did- do that, then no, it's not their fault.