Unable to Login :[

I've been unable to login with neither the old or new server address ever since the update. What gives??? Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• [1] What version of Minecraft have u got currently?.

[2] Have you tried both "p.derekp.com & peacecraft-mc.com"?.

[3] Have you checked if "minecraft.net" is offline or down?

[4] Are you still having trouble logging in?.

~Peace
  • can not log in says unknow host name can can anyone help me
  • you might be having issues connecting to MC.net

If thats the case, then you should wait about ten minuites, relog to minecraft, and try again.
    Repeatedly reattempting it would actualy make things worse.
  • If you have 1.8 I don't think you can connect.. i've been unable to for a while.
  • TubbyEmu said:

If you have 1.8 I don't think you can connect.. i've been unable to for a while.
    Yeah, I got 1.8.1 and couldn't connect either. Probably because the server hasn't been updated yet which hopefully it does soon. I'm eager to explore the new world and build.
  • ok thanks all
  • skitsofrenic said:

[1] What version of Minecraft have u got currently?.

[2] Have you tried both "p.derekp.com & peacecraft-mc.com"?.

[3] Have you checked if "minecraft.net" is offline or down?

[4] Are you still having trouble logging in?.

~Peace
    [1] I've been using the in borwser version.
    [2] Yes, I have tried both.
    [3] Haven't checked yet, but if five tries over the course of three days yields 100% failure, I believe I'm doing something wrong.
    [4] I'll find out later today.
  • The server is still on 1.7.3

we're waiting for the bukkit team to finish updating to 1.8, and we need to wait for spout as well. As soon as those two are updated to a stable 1.8 build, we will update the server.
  • NOTICE: The server is currently running MC 1.8.3

Sorry for the looonngggg time before posting this new information. (And I REAALLLYYY wanted to say update, but couldn't. )