1.8 Bugs

If you find any bugs, post them here. any other threads WILL be deleted.

Comments

• Sent you a PM about a bug I've become aware of.

~Skits
  • When I finally got on the day you guys upgraded to 1.8.. I was on for a bit and already upgraded to 1.9 lmao.
  • While this is technicaly a game mechanic, and not a bug. It's still worth mentioning on this thread, since alot of people were scared about it.

By simple experimentation, and confirming on jebs twitter, along with consulting etho's lab and the owner of Spawn point. I have determined with absolute certainty, that endermen will NEVER pick up a player placed block, only naturaly occuring blocks.
  • I could prove that wrong If I hadn't already repaired the damage Swarm, but regardless, it doesn't matter as enderman is currently nerfed on the server, and come 1.9 will be officially nerfed.
  • Aarchel said:

I could prove that wrong If I hadn't already repaired the damage Swarm, but regardless, it doesn't matter as enderman is currently nerfed on the server, and come 1.9 will be officially nerfed.
    Yeah, the endermen griefed the spawn area really bad and it is made out of iron blocks. Same with arch though, I already fixed it so I can't prove it to you, but they could definitely pick up player placed blocks before they were nerfed.

enil
  • Could be 1.8 only recording blocks as placed if they were placed after 1.8, but yeah they're nerfed.
  • if we didnt nerf the enderman, the 200 enderman i spawned in the party room would've took the whole thing and left.

prove of that was seeing ALL of them holding iron blocks, brick, and glowstone.
  • Lol, endermen were everywhere.

enil