Minecraft down?

hey whats up guys minecraft server seems to be down. Can someone please fix this as soon as possible.

Comments

• The server has been experiencing severe memory issues lately. From what we can tell, this has something to do with exponential accumulation of certain server packets, and a strange issue with spoutcraft.

Rest assured, the peacecraft staff is working diligently to correct this issue as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your patience.
  • For now we have enabled a script that will restart the server every 4 hours so 12:00AM, 4:00 AM, 8:00AM and so on. After looking into it, we have found that we are not the only server suffering from this problem. The problem is likely in bukkit, and may be exacerbated by spout, but internal testing has yet to find a method to correct this. We will probably have to put up with it until bukkit finds and stomps the bug.
  • Further investigation has shown that adjusting the auto-restart to every three hours is a great deal more stable than four.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes.
  • Why is the server down?
  • FTB was down. It should be back now.
  • FTB server seems to be down, I keep getting the errors like 
    Internal exeption: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: read timed out 
    and
    failed to connect end of stream
    also website is very slow, it's not my internet speed (10-20Mbps) Do you know what is causing this?
  • FTB server seems to be down, I keep getting the errors like 
    Internal exeption: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: read timed out 
    and
    failed to connect end of stream
    also website is very slow, it's not my internet speed (10-20Mbps) Do you know what is causing this?
  • Both servers seem to be back up now.

• vanilla server seems to be down, haven't checked FTB but hoping we can get this resolved quickly.
  • Vanilla is not down, I just checked and it's fine.